COVID-19 Update: We are OPEN, Please wear a mask when visiting our showroom
CLICK HERE FOR YOUR FREE SAMPLES
- This clause only applies if you are acting for a purpose outside your business and there has been a distance contract.
- Distance Contract means any contract concerning Goods or services between a supplier and a consumer under a distance sales or service provision scheme that makes exclusive use of distance communication up to and including the moment at which a contract is made.
- You may cancel this Agreement within 7 working days (the cancellation period) beginning the day after you receive the Goods.
- To cancel you must let us know in writing that you wish to cancel. You may do this by fax, letter or email sent within the 7 days to us at our address. If you tell us verbally of your wish to cancel, you must still send confirmation in writing within the 7 days.
- You cannot cancel if the Goods are made specifically for you or you have installed, or laid them or used them.
- If you wish to cancel Goods which have already been delivered then you must return the Goods to us at your cost, or, at our option, we can collect them from you and if we do, you will liable for the cost of collection. If you cancel during the cancellation period, then until such time as the Goods are returned to us in the condition in which they were delivered, then the responsibility for safe keeping of the Goods remains with you and we reserve the right to charge for any damages caused by failure to carry out that responsibility.